- Newley created role in a company with 20 years’ experience in Mining Health and safety
- Unique Hybrid model of working from home when not on client sites
- Opportunity for mentoring by the managing director
- Up to $220K Package
Join our team of 10 health and safety consultants and continue our mission of helping save lives at work and driving change in health and safety across the Australian Mining Industry.
Your work life balance is our priority, and when you are not working on site you will be empowered to complete your work in way that best suits your lifestyle and the needs of your clients.
In this newly created role, you will be working with and be mentored by the Managing Director who has over 2 decades of global mining health and safety experience.
The responsibilities of the role are (but not limited to):
- Risk Assessment preparation, facilitation, and post session completion.
- Facilitation of SHMS document reviews – preparation, facilitation, and post session document update.
- Critical Controls Identification and Management
- Temporary Role fill – perform the duties required of a Health and Safety role on a temporary basis.
- Safety Training
- Webinar preparation and facilitation on a variety of mining H&S topics.
- Content development to support marketing activities (e.g. whitepaper) or conference paper submission.
- Determining how the latest advances in technology can be applied to help us Save Lives at Work